Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 weeks left

I can't believe I only have less than three weeks left in Perugia! While I am super excited to go home to see my family and friends, I am going to be sad to leave this place that has been home for four months. The weather has finally started to get warm, and my friends and I spend all of out free time on the steps of the duomo. Pretty much all of Perugia is outside all of the time, walking their dogs, eating gelato, shopping, or just hanging out.
Last Sunday morning my friends and I decided to make breakfast together, and I made chocolate chip pancakes for everyone! I found the mix for it on the ethnic food shelf at the supermarket, next to taco shells. The pancakes were actually pretty good! I'm going to miss times like those with all my new friends.
Tonight is free pizza night, a regular occurence for our school. So I will be attending. I'm hoping to upload some new videos of Perugia soon! Get ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment